Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively. Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills. Accuracy and attention to detail. High learning agility. Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving. Able to work under pressure, excels whilst working in challenging and demanding fast paced environments who is motivated by deadlines, targets and time scales juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards. Good time management skills. Effective prioritization showing ability to be flexible whilst meeting customer needs and managing their expectations. Able to respond to and anticipate customer needs. A proven team player, with the ability to work on own initiative. Continually displays high levels of energy and an impeccable work ethic and attitude
The purpose of the Master is to provide the ability to:
• Mastering statistical techniques commonly used in the field of management and accounting analysis
• Manage accounting, administration and advice in accounting and tax matters.
• Perform the accounting operations necessary for the regularization of balance sheets, as well as for their integration or consolidation.
• Analyze media financing, including criteria for risk and uncertainty.
• Apply financial management and control techniques,
• Prepare studies or documents of an economic, financial or accounting nature relating to the company that may have effect in any Public Administration Agency
AREA OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
Description, analysis and evaluation of jobs, performance evaluation, Competency Management, Adequacy person-job, career and succession plans, training plan, Recruitment, negotiation, leadership, communication, equipment, labor conciliation and family, equal opportunities, knowledge management, emotional intelligence ....
AREA OF LABOR LAW AND SOCIAL SECURITY
Wage labor, rights and duties, collective bargaining, recruitment, payroll and social security, offenses, disabilities, deductions, sindicalempresarial representation ...).
- Basic Course on Prevention of Occupational Risks
- Basic Course Quality Management
- Technical English
Corporate internal training courses taught by Banesto. (Spanish Credit Bank)
More than 200 hours of course time in sales training, prevention of financial risks, financial advising, financial product knowledge, taxation, team work, leadership and direction of team.