Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively. Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills. Accuracy and attention to detail. High learning agility. Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving. Able to work under pressure, excels whilst working in challenging and demanding fast paced environments who is motivated by deadlines, targets and time scales juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards. Good time management skills. Effective prioritization showing ability to be flexible whilst meeting customer needs and managing their expectations. Able to respond to and anticipate customer needs. A proven team player, with the ability to work on own initiative. Continually displays high levels of energy and an impeccable work ethic and attitude
• Business Development Manager Individuals and SMEs:
- Advice and sale of financial products:
o Asset products (mortgages, personal loans, lines of credit, commercial discount, leasing, rental, ...)
o Liabilities products (fixed-term deposits, pension plans, cash surplus placement, investment funds, complex savings products).
- Risk Analysis and management for individuals and SMEs. Responsible for customer dunning requirement.
Tax advice on banking products.
• Marketing of basic banking products,
- opening of accounts, direct payroll and pensions, permanent receipts orders, credit and debit cards and general insurance (life, home, car, ...).
Management, development and retention of customer database. Creation of a client portfolio.