Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively. Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills. Accuracy and attention to detail. High learning agility. Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving. Able to work under pressure, excels whilst working in challenging and demanding fast paced environments who is motivated by deadlines, targets and time scales juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards. Good time management skills. Effective prioritization showing ability to be flexible whilst meeting customer needs and managing their expectations. Able to respond to and anticipate customer needs. A proven team player, with the ability to work on own initiative. Continually displays high levels of energy and an impeccable work ethic and attitude
Monthly preparation of aged debt management reports of public and private debt: extensive review, analysis and presentation
Execute sales order credit release
Public debt management and collection. Liaising and working with the different hospitals and public state.
Analyse customer ageing through FSCM in order to analyse collections priorities activities such as extensive review/analysis of customer ageing.
Contacting customers and negotiating payment plans.
Bank Conciliation: Account investigation. Research and resolve payment discrepancies and unallocated cash. Monthly General Ledger and Sub ledger, customers’, and bank accounts reconciliations.
Liaising and working closely with other departments located in different countries and supervising them to establish and development a teamwork plan (more than 10 people).
Run SOX and Business controls.
Dealing with audit requests from the internal and external auditors. Ensuring all activities are compliant with audit requirements.
Strongly involved in implementing the processes related to Novartis acquisitions
Master Data Management • Coordinate initiation and validation of O2C master data requests with local affiliates.
•Complete master data process changes using enablers and SAP.
•Adhere to Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) & Business control requirements & ensure adherence to Global, Regional & Local policies.
•Continuous improvement to further enhance procedures and achieve best practice.
•Serve as subject matter expert and “go to” contact for all aspects of customer master data.
•Understands, advises and reports master data implications and consequences to manager.
• Business Development Manager Individuals and SMEs:
- Advice and sale of financial products:
o Asset products (mortgages, personal loans, lines of credit, commercial discount, leasing, rental, ...)
o Liabilities products (fixed-term deposits, pension plans, cash surplus placement, investment funds, complex savings products).
- Risk Analysis and management for individuals and SMEs. Responsible for customer dunning requirement.
Tax advice on banking products.
• Marketing of basic banking products,
- opening of accounts, direct payroll and pensions, permanent receipts orders, credit and debit cards and general insurance (life, home, car, ...).
Management, development and retention of customer database. Creation of a client portfolio.
The purpose of the Master is to provide the ability to:
• Mastering statistical techniques commonly used in the field of management and accounting analysis
• Manage accounting, administration and advice in accounting and tax matters.
• Perform the accounting operations necessary for the regularization of balance sheets, as well as for their integration or consolidation.
• Analyze media financing, including criteria for risk and uncertainty.
• Apply financial management and control techniques,
• Prepare studies or documents of an economic, financial or accounting nature relating to the company that may have effect in any Public Administration Agency
AREA OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
Description, analysis and evaluation of jobs, performance evaluation, Competency Management, Adequacy person-job, career and succession plans, training plan, Recruitment, negotiation, leadership, communication, equipment, labor conciliation and family, equal opportunities, knowledge management, emotional intelligence ....
AREA OF LABOR LAW AND SOCIAL SECURITY
Wage labor, rights and duties, collective bargaining, recruitment, payroll and social security, offenses, disabilities, deductions, sindicalempresarial representation ...).
- Basic Course on Prevention of Occupational Risks
- Basic Course Quality Management
- Technical English
Corporate internal training courses taught by Banesto. (Spanish Credit Bank)
More than 200 hours of course time in sales training, prevention of financial risks, financial advising, financial product knowledge, taxation, team work, leadership and direction of team.